Mango Tomato Salad for Diabetics
Subscribe for updates: https://mindfuldiabetic.com/
Healing Diabetes with Fruit: https://bit.ly/1zgrTnM
2 pints mini heirloom tomatoes
1 large head romaine lettuce
1 bunch spinach
1 sprig green onion
1. Cut up the mangos. Save the good looking pieces for the salad and garnish. Put the rest in the blender for the dressing.
2. Cut tomatoes int halves
3. Clean romaine and put in mixing bowl
4. Put all the spinach in the blender
5. Cut up one spring of green onion. Add some to the bender save the white part for garnish
6. Add ginger, to taste
7. Put half the lettuce in the serving bowl, then half the pretty mangos and half of the tomatoes.
8. Put the rest of the lettuce in the serving bowl. Garnish with the remaining mangos, tomatoes and white part of the green onion.
Tweets by MindfulDiabetic
Resources for Diabetics:
The 80/10/10 Diet
Dr. Barnard's Program for Reversing Diabetes
Forks Over Knives
The 30 Day Diabetes Miracle